Review on Innisfree It’s real squeeze mask Bamboo
Hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to review a sheet mask from Innisfree, It’s real squeeze mask Bamboo. I really do enjoy trying sheet masks whenever I want some instant freshness without very less effort, also whenever I am in hurry sheet masks are a savior that make my skin instant ready with a little touch of glow and suppleness. I have 5 variants of sheets masks from Innisfree and today I would like to share my experience of using Bamboo sheet mask with you guys.
So let’s start with the review now
What the product claims:
Provide your skin ample moisture with the It's real squeeze mask - bamboo! A skin mask that hydrates your skin to the core and makes it glow, Real Source Mask with bamboo extract quenches the thirst of the skin and keeps it moisturized.
• Bamboo water quickly quenches your skin's thirst by providing moisture.
• The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.
• This triple-layer sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect so that the essence can gradually be absorbed into the skin.
• Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
• After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
• Take out the mask from package and spread evenly over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
• Remove the sheet after 10 to 20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into the skin.
Water,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Alcohol,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract ,Betaine,Bambusa Vulgaris Extract ,Xanthan Gum ,Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethylhexylglycerin,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice ,Sodium Hyaluronate,Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract,Orchid Extract,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract,Opuntia Coccinellif.Era Fruit Extract,Disodium Edta,Phenoxyethanol,Fragrance
100(INR) for 20ml sheet mask
You can get it from here Click
The sheet mask comes with the typical regular packaging like other sheet masks. It’s quite easy to tear off the package and it is travel friendly too. As you open the package you could smell a refreshing soothing fragrance which will not bother sensitive noses. While opening the package, we can see a white folded sheet mask which is dipped in the essence which is enriched with serum. I applied the mask on my cleansed and toned skin. I found the sheet mask is little bigger in size for my face so I tried to fit the mask all over my face by folding a little. I kept the mask for 30 minutes to absorb the whole essence into my skin that is soaked by the mask. After removing the mask properly I massage the left over essence all over my face, neck and hands remember not to rinse off the essence. It leaves little greasy and sticky feeling all over the area I have applied the essence so I would suggest all of you to use this mask before bed time. No need of further moisturization after application as this essence will give enough hydration to your skin. My skin feels soft and smooth and looks hydrated on the next morning which remains for day long. I haven’t faced any break outs after the usage and my skin looks lively.
• No presence of harsh chemicals
• Paraben free
• Soothing fragrance
• Makes skin soft and supple
• Keeps skin hydrated for day long
• Budget friendly
• Feels sticky or greasy post usage( so suggested to use it before bedtime at night)
Overall it’s a decent mask which can make your skin soft and smooth and keeps it hydrated for day long, it smells refreshing and is pocket friendly too.
That’s all for today darlings!