Easy Homemade Remedies For Dry Hair with Dandruff problem
How are you all doing? Well today I am not here for any product review, but thought of sharing some homemade remedies for your hair that you may find useful, needless to say I do take care of my hair more than my skin because I believe, we both men and women consider hair as our crowning glory without any reason at all and yes it has the ability to make or break our self-esteem as it is one of the deciding factor of looking good! What say? J I have had my hair treated and straightened more than 5 times which means my hair need serious attention and for that reason along with some natural and ayurvedic hair care products, I do maintain weekly home remedies to keep my hair healthy. I generally face two types of hair problems, extremely dry hair for several chemical treatments and oily scalp which causes dandruff. So today the following remedies will cover both the problems.
So let’s jump into the topic
Image Source: Google
Image Source: Google
Hair Masks to get nourished and soft hair:
1. Banana can work as a great moisturizing agent for our hair. We can mix one mashed banana, one egg yolk, 4 to 5 tbsp milk(according to your hair length), 2 to 3 tbsp honey and 4 to 5 tbsp olive oil in a bowl and apply this mask all over from scalp to tip , leave it for 30 mins and wash hair with a mild shampoo. We can apply it twice in a week and it will leave our hair very soft and moisturized.
2. Aloe Vera can be used as a skincare as well as a hair care ingredient. We can mix 5 tbsp Aloe Vera , one egg yolk and 4 to 5 tbsp olive oil in a bowl and apply it on hair, leave it for 3 to 4 hours and wash with a mild shampoo. We can apply this mix twice or thrice in a week and our hair will look much healthier and shiny.
Note: you can mix 1tsp aloe vera and 1 tsp castor oil and apply it to your eye lashes to lengthen it.
3. Avocado is a very important source of anti-oxidants, nutrients and minerals. Mix one mashed ripped avocado, one egg yolk, 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil in a bowl and massage your scalp for atleast 10 to 15 minutes and leave the mix to get dry for 30minutes. Lastly wash it with a mild shampoo, you can apply this mix once or twice in a week to get nourished and healthy shiny hair.
Get rid of dandruff problem with the following techniques:
1. Hot oil(olive oil) head massage twice in a week can be helpful to reduce dandruff
2. Mix 2 to 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil and 1 tbsp of lemon juice, apply it all over your scalp and massage for atleast 5 to 10 minutes, leave it for 30minutes and wash it off with mild shampoo. You can try this technique twice in a week and the result will be noticeable.
3. Methi(fenugreek seed) is very useful for high cholesterol people, it helps on reducing cholesterol and my mom do takes everyday morning for that reason. It contains protein which also cures different scalp issues like dandruff, itchy scalps, hair fall etc. Grind 1 or 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight in luke warm water, make a paste of it on the next morning and apply it on scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash your hair with mild shampoo. You can apply this paste twice in a week to get rid of dandruff.
So that’s all for today friends! I hope this may help you to fight against some of your hair issues to some extent. Don’t forget to share your thoughts below and please do let me know if you find any other ways to make hair healthy and lively. J